Newland Magnetics appreciates your interest in the company and for visiting our website. We are strongly committed to respecting the privacy rights of our users, therefore, we ask you to kindly read the following information:
What is GDPR? (General Data Protection Regulations)
This is a directive issued by the EU designed to protect the data that you submit to companies from misuse.
When referring to the GDPR directive, the data controller is:
Newland Magnetics Europe, 2, rue de la Pépinière, 16100, Cognac, France
Data Collection, Processing and Usage
Whilst visiting our website we do not collect any personal data from you. We only collect information which is voluntarily given by the user when registering to use our contact form, concluding a contract, during telephone correspondence or if you request to be contacted by a member of our sales team. The data collected may include full names, business address, contact phone numbers and email address or a record of conversations and correspondence.
This data is then used for processing enquiries, contract completion, contacting the user or for marketing purposes and would not be used for any other purposes without your direct consent. We may also use this information to notify you about changes to our services.
When contract completion is attained, and complete payment has been made, data will be stored according to law retention periods for tax and commercial purposes and will be deleted upon expiry of these periods.
As Newland Magnetics do not use a transactional payment system or operate an e-commerce site, we do not take any payment information such as debit and credit cards details.
Transfer or disclosure of Personal Data
Newland Magnetics Europe will not pass on your personal details that you may have supplied to us, and we do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers or users,
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
In certain instances, we may be required to disclose your personal information to affiliates or unaffiliated third parties if requested to do so:
- to comply with tax, customs, legal requirements or by government request.
- to safeguard the property of Newland Magnetics Europe, it’s rights and interests.
- to continue the support the website, we will limit as far a possible the disclosure of personal information to designated service providers.
For us to conclude an order, personal data collected by us is transferred to the transport companies/freight forwarders commissioned with the delivery, for the sole purpose of delivering the goods to the requested address.
Information on Customer Rights and Contacts
Updating your information
You may access, update or append your personal data which is stored in relation to a specific order or contract with Newland Magnetics by contacting your account manager at:
You have the right:
- To request a copy of the information that we hold which was submitted by you or relates to you.
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data that we hold.
- To restrict the use of personal data in some cases e.g. use of inaccurate data.
- To request deletion of data that is no longer relevant.
- To have data supplied in a readable format.
- To complain to a supervisory body e.g. ico.org.uk
- To withdraw consent for use of supplied data when no longer required.
If you require further detailed information regarding GDPR and your rights, please contact the following organisation: